This tip comes from Erin Roberts, the founding partner of Zzeem, Inc, a consulting and technology firm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Erin works with businesses to build strong business processes within industry, professional and government organizations.
Erin runs workshops that help organizations focus on excelling at the services that they provide. Her advice is how to start moving your business from where it is now to where you want it to be:
Step One: Assessing Your Current Situation
- What legal services do you provide now?
- How do you deliver them?
- What works well for you?
- What needs improvement?
Step Two: Envisioning Your Ideal Future
- In a world with no obstacles, what would your organization look like?
- What legal services would you deliver to your members?
Step Three: Identifying the Obstacles
- What stands between you and your ideal future?
Step Four: Brainstorming the Solutions
- Write the prescription that will make your client value proposition irresistible.
Thanks Erin for the great coaching advice!