The holidays are just around the corner. Everyone looks forward to the cards, lunches, gifts, parties and general good cheer this time of the year. Maybe in some small way, it makes up for the cold!
So, here’s a thought to take all that goodwill up a notch. Why not use your holiday events as a platform to celebrate success? Whether it’s with your partners, your staff or your clients.
Here are some ideas to get you thinking about this:
- Have you made new connections this year? Can you get specific about that eg how many connections, how were the connections made or how did these connections add value to your practice…
- Have any of your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) improved this year? Profit, revenue or volume?
- Have you changed something about your services? Do you have any feedback or data about how well this change was received by your clients or staff?
- Have you adopted a new process or technology that resulted in greater efficiency?
- Have you made any new hires recently? Did they benefit from your onboarding process? Or did you not even need to hire because your retention is so solid? Celebrate that.
Don’t make the mistake of underestimating how motivating discussions about a job well done can be. They can create opportunity to acknowledge others for their work and dedication.
And if having a positive experience using concrete data about your firm’s performance leads to an appetite for greater insight about how well the practice is running… even better!