Over the summer, the Legal Sourcery blog is publishing its most popular research tips. On that note, here are Legal Sourcery’s most popular CanLII tips:
- CanLII’s Boolean Operators
- CanLII Commentary
- CanLII Connects: Start Taking Your Research to the Next Level
- CanLII Tutorial Videos
- Office of the Residential Tenancies Decisions on CanLII
- Saskatchewan Labour Arbitration Awards
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission on CanLII
- What Do You Do When You Find What You’ve Been Looking For?
If you have any questions, ask a Law Society Librarian! We are pleased to provide high-quality legal research services to Saskatchewan members in person, on the telephone, or by email.
[This tip by Alan Kilpatrick originally appeared on the Law Society of Saskatchewan Library’s Legal Sourcery Blog]