Administrator’s note: thanks to Lesley Ellen Harris of Copyrightlaws.com for this guest tip!
Do you sometimes feel that there’s too much information out there?
Do you wish there were a list of the top 5 to 10 online articles you need to read to get from point A to point B?
These posts on Canadian copyright law provide a basic understanding of a variety of topics.
- 10 Myths About Canadian Copyright Law
- 8 Facts About Canadian Copyright Law
- Canadian Copyright Law Quiz
- The Balance in Canadian Copyright Law
- Who Owns Copyright in Canada?
- Duration of Copyright in Canada
- Moral Rights in Canadian Copyright Law
- Orphan Works in Canada: Unlocatable Copyright Owners
- Canadian Versus U.S. Copyright Law
- Canadian Librarians and International Copyright